Customer Service 866.965.0400

If I can't fit in a full detail...

UofAZCats

Question

I live in Florida and right now the weather is either dang hot with lots of sun or rainy and slightly cooler.  My garage is only big enough to "tuck" my truck in and not big enough to move around on 3 sides.  I want to do a full detail but given the direct sunshine makes the truck too hot and the cloudy periods usually mean rain I have a short period of time in which I can work.  Since my time windows aren't long enough to do a full detail I plan to try to break the detail into two parts.  Keeping in mind that I will have to drive the car in between the two sessions does anyone have any experience with this and have any recommendations (other than buy a house with a bigger garage)?  My thought is to wash, clay and polish in one session and then strip wash, seal, glaze and wax in the second session.  Thanks for your input.

Can we just take a minute to talk about the yellow poop?! Is that what that crap (pun fully and intentionally intended) on my car is? I have these little elongated pieces of yellow that stain my white car in just a few hours. 

Yeah, thats bee crap lol. Those are the only things I cant get with the wash pad. I gotta scrub them with the drying towel