Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey Greg, where have you've been hiding I was going to message you last night and poof you appear. I saw the Nissan Maurano video it came out great!

Had some travel recently here as summer wraps up: three weeks ago NYC for some shows, two weeks ago Florida for work and one week ago I tagged along with the wife on a business trip to Italy (first time for me).  

Funny thing about the Murano - took me two days later to see it in the sun.  The damn thing is metallic!  News to me...

Edited by Greg from GA

Ahhhhh damn, I didn't get a chance to order one, I snooze I lose!

Truth. Your red bucket pep talk put me back in the game ;) I saw the product in the website yesterday and thought it could still be ordered, until I clicked on it and saw it as out of stock. Not surprised--but then I had to edit my post. :lolsmack: I appreciate Adam's always has something cool right around the corner. Looking forward to the next one!

Put the lime in de coconut and drink em both up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Yngs

Hahah that's what I thought too. I'm curious if my sniffer is right, or if I'm just smelling what I want to smell?

Really Rich? I know both lol, or should that laugh have more of a sad tone on it....

Sea Breeze cocktail,

1 part vodka 

1 part grape fruit juice

2 parts cranberry juice. 

Sea breeze astringent 

Its basically a water and alcohol mix with a few other things mixed into it. It was used in my house whenever you got any type of cut to clean it out.....it tickles. 

Directions

Wash as you normally do. Moisten cotton pad with Sea Breeze. Smooth over face and neck. Repeat with fresh pads until no trace of dirt is left on the pad.

I have no clue what either one is.

Really Rich? I know both lol, or should that laugh have more of a sad tone on it....

Sea Breeze cocktail,

1 part vodka 

1 part grape fruit juice

2 parts cranberry juice. 

Sea breeze astringent 

Its basically a water and alcohol mix with a few other things mixed into it. It was used in my house whenever you got any type of cut to clean it out.....it tickles. 

Directions

Wash as you normally do. Moisten cotton pad with Sea Breeze. Smooth over face and neck. Repeat with fresh pads until no trace of dirt is left on the pad.[/size]

Sea Beeze (face cleaner) also reminds me of Jr. High. The cocktail, no so much!