14 replies to this topic

#1 gt5.0coyote

gt5.0coyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:02 PM

Hello all,

New to this forum and Adams also. Just wanted to share a couple before and after pics of both of my mustangs :). The first is a 2012 gt. Car has never been waxed aside from about a month ago. I have never been into detailing aside from a wash and a hand dry. The car is very clean! The second is my 2017 v6. I've had this car for about 10 months. Gave it the full works (wash, dry, clay bar, vrt, revive polish, and a buttery wax). I did the exact same with both cars. I'm hooked on Adams now haha. Here are the results :).19601501_338543879913346_7772898958227311003_n.jpg IMG_0934.jpg d26e345aea8cc9e1189023320ba0d75e.jpg 19657427_338544269913307_4674391331884591034_n.jpg 2c1cca4c2b56bf2f1cc35b244ca385c9.jpg 8a04debb8fbdd8f925fee8566ff6af90.jpg

• IAcamoprincess01 and slapshot87 like this

2012 Mustang Gt Premium A6 Ingot Silver, 401a- Boss IM, JLT CAI, JLT Catch Cans, Msd 2 Step w/Stock Converter, Msd Coils, Pypes Longtubes, O/R X, Magnaflow Competition Catback, FRPP K Springs in the Front and P Springs in the Rear, FRPP Shocks and Struts, J&M Caster Camber Plates, BMR Upper and Lower Control Arm with Brackets, BMR Upper and Lower Panhard Bar, Eibach Sway Bars, Steeda Shock Brace, 13 Gt500 Rear End w/3.73's, Dynatech Driveshaft, BMR Safety Loop, Hood Struts, MGP Caliper Covers, Forgestar F14 Piano Black 19x9 in the Front and 20x11 in the Rear, 255/305s M/t Street Comps, Hurst Shifter Plate, Steeda Pulleys, Boss Alternator, Lund Tuned FTW

2017 Mustang V6 A6 Grabber Blue- Mishimoto Coolant Tank, FRPP K Brace and Strut Tower Brace, Borla S Type catback( magnaflow droned terrible on the v6), JLT Catch Can, FRPP Hood Struts, MPT Tuned, BBK Ceramic Longtubes, Catted H Pipe, Borla gt Resonator,Dynatech Driveshaft, Frpp Safety Loop, Roush CAI, gt350 Rear Spoiler, MGP Caliper Covers
Future Mods- LMR Gt350 Style Wheels, Frpp 1" Track Handling Kit, Frpp Rear Differential, G Force Engineering Half Shafts, Procharger.
clear.png
2017 F350 Dually Ingot Silver Gasser- On Order

#2 slapshot87

slapshot87

Skilled Detailer

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

Welcome, Anthony - and thanks for sharing your pics!  (I personally love Mustangs.)  Adam's definitely has everything you need to keep them both looking showroom new.  Prior to Adam's, my idea of "detailing" was basically running my vehicle through an automated car wash and using Armor All on the interior.  Oh, how far I've come in so little time!  LOL.

Be sure to check out all of the videos on the website & YouTube as well - they are exceedingly helpful.  :)

• gt5.0coyote likes this

#3 ZMAN024

ZMAN024

Experienced Detailer

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:10 PM

Welcome to the forum Anthony  :welcomebanner:

• gt5.0coyote likes this

2016 Charger Hellcat - Bright White

2016 Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker - Pitch Black

#4 gt5.0coyote

gt5.0coyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:10 PM

Welcome, Anthony - and thanks for sharing your pics!  (I personally love Mustangs.)  Adam's definitely has everything you need to keep them both looking showroom new.  Prior to Adam's, my idea of "detailing" was basically running my vehicle through an automated car wash and using Armor All on the interior.  Oh, how far I've come in so little time!  LOL.

Be sure to check out all of the videos on the website & YouTube as well - they are exceedingly helpful.  :)

Haha thank you!! Yes I was so clueless lol. Yes I have watched all of the videos on the site already and I'm still coming across some on youtube :)! Thank you again!

• slapshot87 likes this

2012 Mustang Gt Premium A6 Ingot Silver, 401a- Boss IM, JLT CAI, JLT Catch Cans, Msd 2 Step w/Stock Converter, Msd Coils, Pypes Longtubes, O/R X, Magnaflow Competition Catback, FRPP K Springs in the Front and P Springs in the Rear, FRPP Shocks and Struts, J&M Caster Camber Plates, BMR Upper and Lower Control Arm with Brackets, BMR Upper and Lower Panhard Bar, Eibach Sway Bars, Steeda Shock Brace, 13 Gt500 Rear End w/3.73's, Dynatech Driveshaft, BMR Safety Loop, Hood Struts, MGP Caliper Covers, Forgestar F14 Piano Black 19x9 in the Front and 20x11 in the Rear, 255/305s M/t Street Comps, Hurst Shifter Plate, Steeda Pulleys, Boss Alternator, Lund Tuned FTW

2017 Mustang V6 A6 Grabber Blue- Mishimoto Coolant Tank, FRPP K Brace and Strut Tower Brace, Borla S Type catback( magnaflow droned terrible on the v6), JLT Catch Can, FRPP Hood Struts, MPT Tuned, BBK Ceramic Longtubes, Catted H Pipe, Borla gt Resonator,Dynatech Driveshaft, Frpp Safety Loop, Roush CAI, gt350 Rear Spoiler, MGP Caliper Covers
Future Mods- LMR Gt350 Style Wheels, Frpp 1" Track Handling Kit, Frpp Rear Differential, G Force Engineering Half Shafts, Procharger.
clear.png

#5 gt5.0coyote

gt5.0coyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:11 PM

Thank you much!

Welcome to the forum Anthony  :welcomebanner:

clear.png

#6 Thorsager

Thorsager

New AF Detailer

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:21 PM

Welcome! I really like Grabber Blue!

2015 Dodge Challenger Ivory White Hellcat

2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Yellow Jacket

2017 Ram 1500 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat

#7 Chonke

Chonke

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:02 PM

Welcome! Those are some really nice mustangs, im curious to see what numbers the v6 puts down once you add the procharger

#8 FP350S

FP350S

Skilled Detailer

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:12 PM

Welcoming another Mustang fan to the forum! :cheers:

P.S. that spoiler looks familiar.

Edited by FP350S, 29 July 2017 - 07:12 PM.

#9 falcaineer

falcaineer

Master AF Detailer

• Members
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

Nice!!! If you haven't already, pick up some Brilliant Glaze...it'll make both colors really pop!

#10 gt5.0coyote

gt5.0coyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Welcome! I really like Grabber Blue!

Thank you! I didn't like it when it first came out, but I love it haha

clear.png

#11 gt5.0coyote

gt5.0coyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:00 PM

Welcome! Those are some really nice mustangs, im curious to see what numbers the v6 puts down once you add the procharger

Thank you! The v6 should be close to 500rwhp with the procharger. :)

clear.png

#12 gt5.0coyote

gt5.0coyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

Welcoming another Mustang fan to the forum! :cheers:

P.S. that spoiler looks familiar.

Haha. Yes I seen your gt350! Looked amazing! Yellow was my 2nd color choice!

clear.png

#13 gt5.0coyote

gt5.0coyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:02 PM

Nice!!! If you haven't already, pick up some Brilliant Glaze...it'll make both colors really pop!

I will defiantly have to try some! Thank you!

• falcaineer likes this

clear.png

#14 Chris@Adams

Chris@Adams

God, Family, Cars In That Order.......

• Administrators
  • 22,034 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:31 PM

They both look great.......Love the Grabber blue!

l8FFOki.jpg
Pontiac, Gone But Not Forgotten! GTO 1 OF 136

Adam's Polishes is the Officially Licensed Car Care Product of Corvette & Camaro.

use the code SHINEON for 10% off your next order
youtube.com/adamspolishes | instagram.com/adamspolishes

#15 gt5.0coyote

gt5.0coyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

Thanks Chris!

They both look great.......Love the Grabber blue!

clear.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users