Customer Service 866.965.0400

AUGUST 2017 Photo Contest - Submissions

Chonke

Welcome to the AUGUST 2017 Photo Contest

Congratulations to Falcaineer for winning last months contest  :party: 

Feel free to submit a photo of your personal vehicle relating to the months "theme"

The Theme: "Sunsets"

The last day to enter your photo is Friday, August 25.

The Rules:

1) Photos must be of YOUR car, truck, or motorcycle. You can not use somebody else's car.
2) Photos must be taken by YOURSELF. That means it can not have any visible watermarks. Using other peoples photos will get you disqualified and possibly banned from future contests. (Having "rights" to a picture, does not necessarily mean you took the picture)
3) Each picture must be related to the current "theme."
4) Only one picture is allowed. If multiple photos are submitted, a random photo will be selected for the vote poll. Please use the forums uploading tools to submit your picture.
HERE is a link to instructions to uploading pictures. If you have any further problems please ask any staff member for assistance or PM me and I will try and help you out.
5) The winner will choose a "Theme" for the following months contest.
6) You can not win two contests in a row. If you win one time, you can still submit a photo for the next contest, but it will not be included for the voting poll.
7) No solicitation of votes allowed! If it is known that someone is "persuading" others to vote for them in any type, the contestant will be disqualified.
8) Photoshop must be kept to a minimum. Extensive photoshop can result in disqualification. You can use photoshop to crop images and minor adjustments like blocking license plates, adjusting brightness, etc...
9) Participants can not vote for themselves.
10) No animated images or videos allowed.
11) Submissions after the noted date will not be accepted.
12) A public voting poll thread will be posted after submissions close, with all the contestants photos. Everyone will be allowed to submit one vote, and the on the last day of the month, the contestant with the highest votes will be the winner.
13) In the event of a tie, a "Tie-Breaker" poll will be added with the tied contestants. The poll will stay up for three days, and the one who gets more votes during that time will win. (until a better method is found)
14) Keep it civil and clean. Even though at the moment, this contest isnt carried out by staff, it must still abide by all Adamsforums.com rules. Any post that violates any forum rules can be deleted. If things get out of hand, Adamsforums and its staff have the right to end this contest.
Here are links to the rules in case you arent sure if your picture might be in violation;
Keeping It Clean and User Registration Agreement
15) Nobody in this forum takes any responsibility or liability for your pictures or posts. Please protect everyones privacy and be safe when taking pictures. Themes that are considered too dangerous or "unattainable" can be denied.
Remember, its just a game, meant to get people more involved in showing off their clean rides. HAVE FUN!!!!

Edited by Chonke

Thanks. Of the two this is my slow mostly stock one.

Yeah, I was looking at your signature, the 98 sounds like a beast. My current fbody is a 98 ws6, mostly stock minus a few bolt ons. Ill probably take it out this weekend for some sunset pics.

Watch that video in my sig that was a mild tune up.

Nice. I've always like how mean these looked. That's why I have 2.

I need to get my red one back out one of these days and try my new camera and some other settings. The black one is on hold for some big updates.

Watch that video in my sig that was a mild tune up.

Nice. I've always like how mean these looked. That's why I have 2.

I need to get my red one back out one of these days and try my new camera and some other settings. The black one is on hold for some big updates.

Oh dang! time for some hood pins 

Shout out to Falcaineer who suggested doing a "Pay it Forward" for the next winner. That way the next winner will be sent a gift and maybe more people volunteer!

Have fun!!

To clarify, as the previous winner, I'll be the one to "pay it forward" to this month's winner. We'll handle the logistics later. Good luck to all!

Not an entry, just a cool pic I wanted to share for the theme.

attachicon.gif2013-Chevrolet-Corvette-427-60th-Anniversary-Convertible-rear-three-quarters-static.jpg

Rich, theres no rule about moderators not being allowed to participate and win. If you change your mind I can add you to the voting poll. You have a hell of a shot with that vette  :cheers:

That is an amazing pic Rich. I'm trying to figure out how the sun is lighting under the car with the mountains all black like that.

It's called artificial amber lighting. lol Would have been great if it were the sun, wouldn't it?

It's called artificial amber lighting. lol Would have been great if it were the sun, wouldn't it?

Ahh Cool effect.

I was thinking maybe you got at a higher elevation and it allowed the sun to show under the car.

I've been trying to get a picture like that for awhile now. But I live in the land of the midnight sun so that's not easy to do. Since the sun doesn't set in the summer here.