Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need some advice here

Olgrey93

Hi all. I recently started my own detailing services as a side gig. My problem is as of right now I have to use the customers water until I can find a tank. Then it hit me last night. For places that don't have water(parking lots,apartments,etc) do y'all think that doing rinseless washes would be a good idea? Or would the average car be to dirty for rinseless?

You can probably do rinseless with some cars, but try to get a tank or container as soon as you can. Rinseless has its place in detailing, but youll be loosing a lot of customers without any water. 

Remember that most cars wont need that much water. IIRC a typical car wash would use about 10 gallons of water. I saw some guy rig up a 55 gallon drum into his water container and it seemed to work for him.

I have been doing this on the side for 6+ years, and have always used the customers water and power.  I only work at their residence, never at their business or an apartment.  Otherwise they bring the car to me.  

I often use Rinseless Wash for this, and have taken a filled bucket (with the Gamma Seal lid very snug) when I detailed a show car in an airplane hangar for a DuPont Registry party.