Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hesitating on buying ceramic coating!!

I hesitated a while before buying the ceramic coatings because of price and intimidation.  For some reason I was nervous about applying the coating, especially to the paint.  Turns out I had nothing to be worried about.  Just applied all three coatings and the process was very easy and straightforward.  Like Tim, I really liked the trim coating but all three are good.

I had a bit of a different experience, not to discourage you at all. I had issues applying the trim coating because my trim was porous enough to trap Coating Prep and not allow the ceramic coating on top to cure. In fact, 3 days later after ceramic application, I wiped off the Trim Coating with more Coating Prep like it wasn't even there. Once this happened, I didn't want to risk messing up the Paint Coating kit I had and sent it back. 

Jump in, and I doubt you will look back. I am a serious old school wax guy, in fact Patriot was fav. But, I like first hand knowledge of every product I sell, so I decided to do my DD truck, Called a detailer I know well just to help with application. The prep is key, and we knocked out a great detail on my truck, then applied the Paint Coating. I was blown away how easy it to use.

Every time I look at my truck, or wash it I continue to be impressed. I went ahead and did my 2006 Road Glide Harley, and my 2000 Corvette, all using the same kit. Seriously, 2 cars and truck.

The trim coating is just as cool, but on my truck it did take two coats on the trim to do the trick.

I still like wax on my classic cars, but pretty much changing over to ceramics on everything else. I just don't see a down side.

There's plenty of videos everywhere, but take a look at me on IG if you're curious.

Bruce

One 50ml bottle was enough to do the Volvo, the Camaro, and the extremely large Magnum's roof. Next up will be my 2013 Chevy Malibu Company Car. Love this stuff!

oTyLnr7.jpg

Gd2LV6x.jpg

RHRg0GN.jpg

I had no issues with the porous textured trim on the Volvo. The Trim Coating's still holding up nicely nine months later!

2yXPnsn.jpg

Expensive? Meh. What's your labor/time worth? Easier and quicker to wash and dry, heck, rain does a pretty good job of removing light dirt. I figure I won't have to do complete paint corrections on these vehicles for another couple/few years and no waxing or sealing. I'm thinking of the product this way and think it's actually pretty cheap!

One 50ml bottle was enough to do the Volvo, the Camaro, and the extremely large Magnum's roof. Next up will be my 2013 Chevy Malibu Company Car. Love this stuff!

oTyLnr7.jpg

Gd2LV6x.jpg

RHRg0GN.jpg

I had no issues with the porous textured trim on the Volvo. The Trim Coating's still holding up nicely nine months later!

2yXPnsn.jpg

Expensive? Meh. What's your labor/time worth? Easier and quicker to wash and dry, heck, rain does a pretty good job of removing light dirt. I figure I won't have to do complete paint corrections on these vehicles for another couple/few years and no waxing or sealing. I'm thinking of the product this way and think it's actually pretty cheap!

Dave, will you have a demonstration ar Carlisle next month? Interested in seeing how it works.