Customer Service 866.965.0400

CORVETTES AT CARLISLE

Rich

Adam's Customer Appreciation Party Friday evening right outside the Fairgrounds. I'll have a large tent in John's front yard with tables and chairs and one of my inflatable Detail Spray balloons up; can't miss us.

Food will be from Marcello's and Adam will be there hosting the event.

All are welcome...

For some reason, I'm just seeing this, I am coming up tomorrow too! What street will it be on?

So might be a dumb question but I'm going to ask. does this show have any other categories than corvettes? I have a Chevrolet SS and didn't know if this would be a better show to attend than the performance and style event ive been going to.

So might be a dumb question but I'm going to ask. does this show have any other categories than corvettes? I have a Chevrolet SS and didn't know if this would be a better show to attend than the performance and style event ive been going to.

SSleeper this is a Corvette only event. Only Corvette's can park on the field. There is a Chevrolet show earlier in the year. I thought they had a GM show too, They may have changed the name.

Got there a little late today but in time for adams customer appreciation party had a great time meet some real nice people adam what a pure gentleman I could see success didn't go to his head very humble he was busing tables getting drinks giveaways who does that I'll tell you does adam yes adam Pitale

Thanks Adam

post-14028-0-38336700-1503718078_thumb.png

Bob (Buffalobob) , Scott (keev14), Ed (CMDChase)it was great to meet you all this weekend.  Everyone's cars looked amazing. What a great event this year with the weather finally cooperating.  Glad to see Scott was no longer "Howard". :lol: :lol: .  Bob,  you and your wife were great to talk with. And Ed, we could have talked for hours I think.  Dan, Gerry, Rich and Betsy, Bob, and Dave..........great seeing all of you. Chris and Deb,........as always a pleasure.  

Sorry if I didn't get to talk to everyone or get around to see everybody's cars.  Limited time, and the wife was not doing as much walking this year with her bad knee.  But it was good fun all around. The party was as good as always.  What a line for the food!!!  Ran out and had to order 20 more pizzas!!  Adam was a great host, talking to everyone and serving drinks and food to those who were trapped at their tables.  Thank you Adam.  Again.

Already booked for next year, but it's always bittersweet when Carlisle rolls around because it means the end of summer for us northern folk.  Cold temps and that awful white stuff will be here again before we want it to. 

Was coming home Sat from Chambersburg and passed quite a few Vettes on the road, saw a bunch in the hotels Fri night down there too. If I had the time I would have stopped in and said hi but had a long road trip home. 

Glad to hear the show was great and that the weather was good this year. 

Bob (Buffalobob) , Scott (keev14), Ed (CMDChase)it was great to meet you all this weekend.  Everyone's cars looked amazing. What a great event this year with the weather finally cooperating.  Glad to see Scott was no longer "Howard". :lol: :lol: .  Bob,  you and your wife were great to talk with. And Ed, we could have talked for hours I think.  Dan, Gerry, Rich and Betsy, Bob, and Dave..........great seeing all of you. Chris and Deb,........as always a pleasure.  

Sorry if I didn't get to talk to everyone or get around to see everybody's cars.  Limited time, and the wife was not doing as much walking this year with her bad knee.  But it was good fun all around. The party was as good as always.  What a line for the food!!!  Ran out and had to order 20 more pizzas!!  Adam was a great host, talking to everyone and serving drinks and food to those who were trapped at their tables.  Thank you Adam.  Again.

Already booked for next year, but it's always bittersweet when Carlisle rolls around because it means the end of summer for us northern folk.  Cold temps and that awful white stuff will be here again before we want it to.oo

hi rich just got home it was a pleasure finally meeting you and your wife we had a great time and this time was more prepared withtent chairs and a cooler I should have booked but will do tomorrow for sure looking forward to next year and adam was great as always

I had Fantastic time!!!!  Rich you and your wife. Are a joy to be around and talk too. 

Bob glad you stopped by was a pleasure meeting you. 

I got too the show thurs.  am and they had the wrong name on my reserved spot.

Took me 1.5 hrs to get that fixed Thursday morning. And it wasn't until Friday at the end of the day they got my sign fixed. ;) 

I went by Howard for 2 days.  Spoke with adam all three days.  Missed the party this year, I took my parents out too dinner.

I have some pics I will post them later.  Will have to down them from my phone.

FYI, I just got off the phone with Carlisle about the reserved spots for next year..................they're nearly SOLD OUT already!  We had to get a spot 10 up from where we were this year. I was shooting for 5 up, but they're all taken.  So I'll be in IE 50 next year instead of 60. 

I figured so much reserved my spot already same one

I.E.-38 and all booked for hotel this time staying three nights

Which hotel Bob?  We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites this year, but it was free thanks to our son.  But won't be next year and the rates for two nights are nearly $500.  A bit high for my wallet.  I'm looking around. 

No it's not.  If you stay a half hour away in Chambersburg, there's a nice new Sleep Inn there that is $89 a night. We stayed there last year.  But it's a pain in the rear staying that far. Easy drive out 81, but when it's 100* you don't feel like driving that far. Plus there wasn't a lot of food choices available. But it's a nice hotel. Clean.  I'm not ready to give up the Country Inn yet, but I'm looking for sure. 

Yeah this one is about 5-10 minutes away and right next to a Cracker Barrel my favorite for breakfast

We saw it when we were eating at Cracker Barrel Wednesday night.  There's a Chili's right around the corner from there too. That's where we ate on Thursday night.  Good food both places.  

Check the Holiday inn express in Chambersburg, I was just there and I got a room Fri night for $129. Great breakfast too, and if you want some good food choices id be happy to introduce you to some local favorites but across the street is an applebees and a cracker barrel, in the front of hte hotel is an arbys, just about next door is a Denys. 

Couple good beer joints around if you want a pint or two of stuff, just up the street is Norland ave with just about any restaurant you could want. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 2:11 PM, davered00ss said:

Honestly the Car Wash was what got me started with the Adams products.  I hope they do it again this year.

Dave

widebody.png

Vortec.JPG

I'm sure they will.  And if it's rainy and crappy, that area will get a lot of use.  Let's hope for the same great weather this year as we had last year.  Man,  when it's 10* outside, it's sure nice to think about Carlisle and warm weather and car shows.