Customer Service 866.965.0400

CORVETTES AT CARLISLE

Rich

54 minutes ago, davered00ss said:

I'm still on the fence if I'm goin or not this year.

Well, you  missed the last day for the Gate n Go discount.  I register for the following year the day we get there. Same thing with the hotel.   The way the reserved spots sell out so fast there's almost no other choice.   They're so popular that I almost foresee them making the lower field all reserved one of these years. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, keev14 said:

4 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :banana:

I hate to wish the summer away, but I can't wait. Ordered a new canopy from Amazon today.  I actually have 7 canopies but only two that I use in the Vette. One is a straight leg 10X10 and the other is a slant leg 10X10 that I bought 100 years ago, but it has a double drop and is only 39" long folded up. Haven't been able to find another one until today.  So the rest of them are going to be sold.  Got it off Amazon for a bit less and free shipping, but if anyone is looking for a canopy......this is the one to get.  https://www.fieldandstreamshop.com/p/quik-shade-10-x-10-solo-steel-64-slant-leg-canopy-17qshaqsslstl64xxodr/17qshaqsslstl64xxodr?recid=Product_PageElement_product_rr_1_5341_&rrec=true

• BRZN locked this topic