Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member in Colorado

flylowdude

Hi, I'm Keith and I just joined this forum. I've been a car detailing person for several years. I just switched over to Adams products and so far, I've been very pleased with the results. Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi" and I will be watching this forum as I am sure a lot of good information is exchanged. Thanks and bye.

Silverthorne. An hour west of Denver.

Yep, know it well. Stayed there, shopped there, eaten there, even went sledding there with the family. And of course, drove right through on the way to skiing and fun in the mountains! Beautiful area. You're gonna need to head back in towards Denver and make a visit to Adam's HQ. Well worth the trip.

Edited by falcaineer

Yep, know it well. Stayed there, shopped there, eaten there, even went sledding there with the family. And of course, drove right through on the way to skiing and fun in the mountains! Beautiful area. You're gonna need to head back in towards Denver and make a visit to Adam's HQ. Well worth the trip.

My first experience with Adams was in May. My wife and I were in Denver and Adams polishes was recommended to me by the folks at Emich Chevrolet. So I googled their address and went to their place. I agree. Well worth the trip. Anyone else close to metro Denver can't call themselves car guys until they visit Adams facility...just my opinion!