Customer Service 866.965.0400

New found love

KingOfUproar

Wow, I have to say Adams, you guys really knocked your products out of the park. With all the products I have used so far (H2OG&G, VRT, Interior detail spray, and the piña colada scented detail spray) I am completely impressed with the way it works, and with how great everything smells! I love working with something that doesn't smell nasty and doesn't work as well as it is hyped. That is not the case with these products! I can't wait to get my hands on more to add to my detailing arsenal. Here are some pics of the vehicles I did this weekend. I did my truck, my wife's Kia, and my moms Subaru. Everyone is so happy with how they look! Thanks again Adams!!

post-16391-0-65770000-1503278546_thumb.jpg

post-16391-0-85774600-1503278592_thumb.jpg

post-16391-0-23267800-1503278637_thumb.jpg

Edited by KingOfUproar

Chris you don't have to lie to kick it here, we're all friends on the Adams ranch. Without a picture it didn't happen. Lol

As for Josh, your cars look great, thanks for sharing.

Nice work, Josh! But be forewarned: it doesn't all smell awesome. WC smells like skunk. But it does work really well.

P.S. My wife has a black Sorento, too, and maybe same year - 2012?

Nice work, Josh! But be forewarned: it doesn't all smell awesome. WC smells like skunk. But it does work really well.

P.S. My wife has a black Sorento, too, and maybe same year - 2012?

Close! My wife has a 2011. Nothing fancy but it gets through the MN snow and winters well.

As for the tire shine, I may have to try that out. On the Kia and the Silverado I didn't get to use any VRT because I had yet to go to the store to get a applicator sponge. I did get to use some on the Subaru the next day and loved the way it looked so I can't wait to get it on the other vehicles.