Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do we have a spray wax?

This has been a really long discussion, and we are all saying the same things...I know im a dumbass, but if yall watch the WASH AND WAX video, Adam himself says its SILICA.

You're right, he does. Silica it is (website wrong?). And I've seen that video...groundhog at :58 still makes me laugh!...oops! Sorry for taking this off topic. :wacko:

Back to the original discussion.......nope, no spray wax here.

You may not others do lol, it would be good for where they over apply product and the can't get it off,they can use spray wax to help re moisten the sealant or paste wax they have over used.

I have the problem of getting the NEW sealant off the paint. It's been discussed over on another thread. However, to address the issue that you stated, Adam himself suggests using the Ceramic Boost to assist in the removal.

Yes I've seen your other thread and personal issues with your sealant. As for my self I've never had a problem removing dried paint sealant with spray wax, it works great for me PERIOD!

I have the problem of getting the NEW sealant off the paint. It's been discussed over on another thread. However, to address the issue that you stated, Adam himself suggests using the Ceramic Boost to assist in the removal.