Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi there

Nightgn

New to the forum and new to detailing. Was beyond fortunate to receive a 1966 Mustang Coupe in springtime yellow from my father-in-law when he passed this past January. It's beautiful and drives amazingly. I need to learn to take care of it as well as he did. I read Adams is the best you can use. I look forward to learning from you all. Thanks - MS

Welcome to the forum, MS.  Your homework paid dividends in choosing Adam's Polishes to keep that 66 Stang looking its best.  Lots of great info available here from a vast number of professionals and amateurs alike.   :welcomebanner:

Welcome to the forum MS. The 66 is a car my wife has wanted since she was 15. Enjoy the forum and the shine. You will find a ton of great info here as well as a vast knowledge base to support your new addiction.

Beautiful car, MS. Your father-in-law really left you a treasure. VRT is an awesome product and is a great option. To get more visibility and inputs, I'd recommend you re-post your question (and pic of the car, again) in the Exterior Protection thread: http://www.adamsforums.com/forum/55-exterior-protection-enhancement/.