Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Golf Balls?

I'm sure there's a better spot for this, but......

Does anyone have any of the Adams golf balls?  They aren't available on the site anymore, and while this may seem kind of trivial, just looking to buy one.  I'll buy the entire three pack if necessary, but looking to add one to my golf ball case, not looking to buy it to actually play with it.

If anyone has one, let me know, PM me, email me, etc.

Thank you!!

If I had bought them I'd have gladly sent one your way...no, no I wouldn't.

Why? Well.....

There'd be the first one in the water hazard on #3, the second one deep in the poison ivy patch on #11 and the third one would be somewhere in the cornfield bordering #15. Of course I'd have put it in the cornfield from #12, two fairways over...and that's just the first sleeve!

Man, I really s*ck at golf.

Good luck with your search!

I'm sure there's a better spot for this, but......

Does anyone have any of the Adams golf balls?  They aren't available on the site anymore, and while this may seem kind of trivial, just looking to buy one.  I'll buy the entire three pack if necessary, but looking to add one to my golf ball case, not looking to buy it to actually play with it.

If anyone has one, let me know, PM me, email me, etc.

Thank you!!

Same boat. If you end up buying an entire 3 pack, I'll buy 1 from you for my case.

Same boat. If you end up buying an entire 3 pack, I'll buy 1 from you for my case.

If you're in the same boat as Captain Slow (Paul), I'm afraid you'll lose the one in the case, too. :o:lol:

I asked about these a couple of months ago they told me to wait for the holidays and they would get more in.

The countdown begins!