Customer Service 866.965.0400

Utah

R-Rocks

Just started out with a few of the Adams products! I do like what I see, and now the wife's onboard just may make it a bit easier.

I do have a couple old cars, and we have some new stuff! Looking forward to stocking up inside and out.

Thanks, Rod.

Welcome! It always makes everything easier if the Wife/Significant Other is on-board. Although I find it pretty easy to justify when she comes home with a Michael Kors bag and tells me that it was "on sale". I can simply remind her that I bought my Adam's products "on sale". Again, Welcome to the Adam's Addiction Network!

Welcome to the addiction, Rod.  :welcomebanner:  Lot's of great advice here and a wealth of knowledge.  Just ask, and you'll get plenty of help from the group.  Oh, and you're gonna need room for all of the products you're going to buy.  Once you're in, you're hooked. :)

Hi, Rod - and :welcome: !  As you're already finding out, this site is a great resource (as are all of the product videos on the website & YouTube - be sure to check those out too!).  Happy Detailing!

It always makes everything easier if the Wife/Significant Other is on-board. Although I find it pretty easy to justify when she comes home with a Michael Kors bag and tells me that it was "on sale". I can simply remind her that I bought my Adam's products "on sale".

A sales event is a very legitimate reason to temporarily suspend normal purchasing constraints - I fully concur.  Unfortunately, in my own case, I enjoy purchasing both Adam's AND designer bags - and there always seems to be a sale!   :help:   LOL.

Edited by slapshot87

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...