Customer Service 866.965.0400

Revive Hand Polish on Interior Windshield

tskanolan

Question

By way of shipping error I got a bottle of Revive Hand Polish, and wondered what I could use it for.

After reading many posts about using Brilliant Glaze to get rid of that stubborn haze on interior windshield, I thought I'd give Revive a try.

My car (2007 Nissan Altima) hazes over within about 2 weeks.  Traditionally I just use Adam's Glass Cleaner and then it slowly creeps back.

So I did 1/2 of my windshield today (passenger side).  I'll report back, and include a pic in full sunlight in a few weeks.

Thanks for reading....

10 answers to this question

Interesting.  I do not believe Revive has the same solvents contained in BG.  But it is a chemical polish vs. abrasive polish, so it could work.  

Don't get rid of the Revive though,it is a good item to have in your detailing 'tool kit'.  It is a great paint cleaner, and is often used to remove things that PC or FP will not.

Interesting.  I do not believe Revive has the same solvents contained in BG.  But it is a chemical polish vs. abrasive polish, so it could work.  

Don't get rid of the Revive though,it is a good item to have in your detailing 'tool kit'.  It is a great paint cleaner, and is often used to remove things that PC or FP will not.

Thanks for the feedback.  Do you use it by hand or on a finishing pad on an orbital/rotary?  

Once I burn through some other polishes I was going to buy the complete Adam's system and give it a try.

Just left it cleaned with Adam's Glass cleaner.  I want to see in full sunlight if I can see a difference between the two sides, and see if the Polished side hazes slower.

Lookng forward to the results as BG on the interior glass is my favorite product hack to date.

If this goes well with the Revive, recommend you next try BG on half and Revive on the other. Unless someone else is willing in the meantime?

I've used Revive on glass quite a bit, mostly on the outside to remove water spots, marks from bugs and sap. Not as great as Glaze on the inside but it makes a difference.

Agreed. Revive is my go to on outside glass for water spots. Can't wait to see OP's results from using it on the inside.