Customer Service 866.965.0400

Premium foam gun adapter

Red Rambler

Question

Has anybody had any issues with the premium foam gun adapter that screws on to the end of a red spray nozzle? Mine does not want to push on easily. It's almost like the rubber seal inside is too fat. It goes together but takes a little bit of effort. Any suggestions? It screws onto the nozzle fine, but the white canister with the long nozzle doesn't want to push on very easily.

post-13084-0-47030200-1504837800_thumb.jpg

post-13084-0-86787700-1504837813_thumb.jpg

Edited by Red Rambler

6 answers to this question

Same problem here. I thought I was just weak lol I was pushing that thing on for 10 minutes and gave up. Went back to the foam cannon

Lol. Mine is usable, and I use it every wash however it is starting to annoy me enough I thought I would ask about it on here. I removed the rubber seal inside, it is two seals. I am uncertain if they might have been in the incorrect orientation, as I put them stacked versus inside of one another and it is easier to push the canister on now, but it may leak water versus sealing. I will give it a go maybe tomorrow to see if this is a possible solution.

Edited by Red Rambler

I'm sorry about the issues Keagan!

If the stainless quick connect is threaded onto the red spray nozzle too tight, it will not allow the foam gun barrel to insert easily and lock in place with a click. Try giving a 1/4 turn counter-clockwise to loosen it a tiny bit, connect the barrel, then tighten it back down onto the red spray nozzle. Or alternatively, with the quick-connect completely removed from the red spray nozzle like in your pictures, connect it to the barrel, and then carefully thread it back onto the sprayer.

If it's still giving problems after that, please send us an email to orders @ adamspolishes . com referencing the order number and we can help you out from there!

I'm sorry about the issues Keagan!

If the stainless quick connect is threaded onto the red spray nozzle too tight, it will not allow the foam gun barrel to insert easily and lock in place with a click. Try giving a 1/4 turn counter-clockwise to loosen it a tiny bit, connect the barrel, then tighten it back down onto the red spray nozzle. Or alternatively, with the quick-connect completely removed from the red spray nozzle like in your pictures, connect it to the barrel, and then carefully thread it back onto the sprayer.

If it's still giving problems after that, please send us an email to orders @ adamspolishes . com referencing the order number and we can help you out from there!

Thanks Dan, I will give that a try. Can you tell me the correct orientation of the two rubber seals inside the quick disconnect? I pulled them both out last night, and it appears one seal is supposed to fit inside the other seal, however the seals are the same size. I stacked them on top of each other and did as you suggested above and the connection was much easier to make. I want to run some water through it before I say its fixed though. I truly enjoy using the foam gun, as my truck/tahoe are both taller and it helps to reach the roof with as much soap as possible.

I also recommend adding Teflon tape to the nozzle. This will help prevent leaking since you don't want to tighten it too tight.

Thanks Chris, great suggestion and I will do just that. I know I was tightening it too tight, so i will back the torque off a little and use teflon. Thanks for the help!