Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anybody try the new glass towels yet?

hemi1300

Question

Curious to hear others thoughts about the new towels. Picked up a 6 pack of the tough glass towels, have mixed feelings about them. They did perform great leaving no streaks and removed stuck on bugs easily. Only thing I didn't like is they are much thicker and more rigid than the normal glass towel, can't really scrunch it between your fingers if that makes sense. Time will tell, hopefully after some use and a few washes they will break in a bit. May have to try the silk towels soon

3 answers to this question

I got mine Friday, but had a busy weekend and didn't get to use them yet. The tough glass towel has a nice texture that should be good for a hard scrub on a stubborn window and has a sponge like quality when pinched. The Micro silk towel seems similar to other small glass towels I've had in glasses cleaning kits or that have come with various electronics though much larger and of better quality one would expect from Adam's.

Used mine yesterday for the first time. I too thought it odd how thick and stiff they were. I used them on two different vehicles that had just been driven around 200 miles since having the glass cleaned.

I sprayed Adam's Aerosol Glass Cleaner onto the windshield and wiped with the new towel; bug guts, etc were gone in an instant! First impression, Impressed.