Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Time Adam's user-IOWA

JoeKool

Hi all, 

A new co worker Brandon started a few weeks back. Working with him I learned he had moved to Iowa from Colorado. After realizing we both had a passion for detailing and cars he started talking to me about Adam's and all the products you offer. And a friendship was born! :) It was the first time I've really heard of Adam's. I had a show last weekend that I was getting ready for and he offered to help me detail the car using the Adam's process and products. I'm extremely happy with the results! It looks fantastic and was well received at the Concours d'Elegance in Des Moines that I attended. I plan on putting in my first order real soon. I'm hooked on that speed dryer of yours he used. 

Thanks, 

Joe 

post-16627-0-18418800-1505695148_thumb.jpg

post-16627-0-76116700-1505695167_thumb.jpg

Hi all, 

A new co worker Brandon started a few weeks back. Working with him I learned he had moved to Iowa from Colorado. After realizing we both had a passion for detailing and cars he started talking to me about Adam's and all the products you offer. And a friendship was born! :) It was the first time I've really heard of Adam's. I had a show last weekend that I was getting ready for and he offered to help me detail the car using the Adam's process and products. I'm extremely happy with the results! It looks fantastic and was well received at the Concours d'Elegance in Des Moines that I attended. I plan on putting in my first order real soon. I'm hooked on that speed dryer of yours he used. 

Thanks, 

Joe 

*Smoker of Fine Tires*

Thank you everyone! 

Here's the products we used. 

-Rubber Tire Cleaner

-Wheel cleaner using Turbo stick and lug nut brush

-Wash Shampoo with Foam gun then hand wash with mitt

-Clay bar using detail spray if the car dried to quickly

-Then hand dry and blow dry with the sidekick dryer

-Paint sealant with orbital polisher

-Finally, Glass sealant and Glass boost 

Welcome to the addiction, Joe! Nicely done.

Grab some HGG (for routine upkeep of the PS, every 3-5 washes or so) and BG (for just before shows and/or to just show off!) in your next order and really watch the paint pop, especially that deep blue.

Read this for other thoughts on the levels of protection, if you haven't already: http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27631-faq-should-i-use-wax-or-sealant-on-my-car/.

Welcome to the addiction, Joe! Nicely done.

Grab some HGG (for routine upkeep of the PS, every 3-5 washes or so) and BG (for just before shows and/or to just show off!) in your next order and really watch the paint pop, especially that deep blue.

Read this for other thoughts on the levels of protection, if you haven't already: http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27631-faq-should-i-use-wax-or-sealant-on-my-car/.

Thank you for the tagged article. That was a great read. Really informative. :)