Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pumpkin spice is back

I'm in for one. I bought one on sale last year but gave it away for Christmas, and I dont recall exactly what it smells like. I hope it smells better than the blueberry! Loved that bottle but the blueberry smelled like.... well, not like blueberry. Incidentally I have an unopened bottle of it, that might be going up for trade.

I'm in for one. I bought one on sale last year but gave it away for Christmas, and I dont recall exactly what it smells like. I hope it smells better than the blueberry! Loved that bottle but the blueberry smelled like.... well, not like blueberry. Incidentally I have an unopened bottle of it, that might be going up for trade.

I think the Blueberry actually smells like urinal cakes....... not that I would expect you to know what that smells like.   :jester:   All joking aside, it smells like high end bathroom cleaner to me.  Not at all like Blueberry.  I've got my cart full of other goodies just waiting to pull the trigger on the Pumpkin Spice when it's released.

I think the Blueberry actually smells like urinal cakes....... not that I would expect you to know what that smells like.   :jester:   All joking aside, it smells like high end bathroom cleaner to me.  Not at all like Blueberry.  I've got my cart full of other goodies just waiting to pull the trigger on the Pumpkin Spice when it's released.

Darnit Zman! There goes my trading chances LOL! I didn't want to say it; but that's exactly what I thought. Something just didn't turn out right with that scent. Ewe! Next year they should go with the mystery detail spray scent. I'd buy a gallon of it.

Back to the spice: I noticed they added a kit with the spray, towels, air freshener and stickers. That's a nice bundle!

Darnit Zman! There goes my trading chances LOL! I didn't want to say it; but that's exactly what I thought. Something just didn't turn out right with that scent. Ewe! Next year they should go with the mystery detail spray scent. I'd buy a gallon of it.

Back to the spice: I noticed they added a kit with the spray, towels, air freshener and stickers. That's a nice bundle!

Yup, I saw that too, and for 5 bucks more than the other kit....I'll grab one up.  Gonna get a gallon combo kit too, so I'll have 4 orange towels and 2 -16oz bottles.  I like to have a 2nd bottle so I can keep 1 spare.

I agree that the Mystery scent was way better than the Blueberry.  I'd buy a gallon of Mystery if it was available.

Edited by ZMAN024

Already sold out my luck, Adam get this taken care of I need some now.

What Dustin said. Matt on instagram said either today or Tuesday they will be ready. Plus, Dan will lock this thread up tight and post an official announcement once they are live. Get your pumpkin spice dollars ready! Edited by 8675309Maro