Customer Service 866.965.0400

Almost back in action

Sizzle Chest

Just an update: we just got power restored last night after 10 or 11 LONG, hot days after hurricane Irma.

A lot of damage down here but we are OK. Some home damage, but nothing I can't handle and it's still live able so that's a bonus.

Naples was in the direct path and the eye literally went right up our ***. It was the craziest thing I've ever witnessed! The power is unbelievable.

I'll try to post up some videos sometime. I have a lot of work ahead of me and can't wait to post up my next job sometime soon!

Hey Scott.  I'm sure glad you're okay.  It takes a long while to get things back to normal, but it will come.  The most important thing is that you and  your family and loved ones are all okay. 

Excellent news bud!  We were 7 days without power, but could easy find fuel for the generator (the neighbor shared with us).

So when do you get the 'bubba' truck the boss says you have been approved for?

What you talking about Mike?  Bubba truck?  That's new to me!  LOL

Mrs. Sizzle (on IG) was thankful of the folks from Texas that were able to get you back to the Smugglers Cove house when the streets were flooded.  I asked if a similar lifted truck was in your future, and she was down with that!  Probably a little slow thru the corners for you though!  :D

Edited by mc2hill