Customer Service 866.965.0400

water, vinegar, rinseless wash?

durango

Question

Looking to come up with something to remove water spots from a fiberglass fishing boat each time i use the boat.  I have tried just the detail spray but it doesn't always take all the water spots off depending on what lake Im at.  I know alot of guys that just mix distilled water and white vinegar to wipe down there boat but that solution doesn't offer much for lubrication to prevent scratching.  So my question is has anyone tried mixing distilled water, vinegar, and rinseless wash to clean water spots.  Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

I know you've posted a while ago and don't know if you coming back to check up on this but i've always had good luck removing stubborn water spots with cleaner wax or just polish by hand.

Am presuming your lake doesn't have a hose to rinse the boars there. aif no, then bring a gas leaf blower and blow the water off the boat instead of air drying or towel drying at the lake. That will prevent water spots & not have a towel going over a dirry surface to dry. Then when you get home you can wash it and dry it...Have you tried drying it with the H2O Guard & Gloss afterf washing...As that should help with making it hydrophobic to help prevent water spots too.