Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dreaming of a detail cart

On 9/23/2017 at 8:24 AM, avimore said:

Well... since we're all sharing:

Would you mind sharing where you got those storage tubs and what size they are? I've been trying to find clear ones for my cart but can't find any that fit well. TIA

On 7/23/2018 at 11:33 PM, Jackprevite said:

Did you make or buy this? Thing looks bullet proof - i want one!

I bought it, then made some minor additions to it.  Here is the original topic:

Edited by avimore

On 7/24/2018 at 4:57 AM, Mudinyeri said:

Would you mind sharing where you got those storage tubs and what size they are? I've been trying to find clear ones for my cart but can't find any that fit well. TIA

No problem, the size of the storage tubs are 345 x 255 x 145 (mm).  Here is the link for them: https://www.bunnings.com.au/ezy-storage-8l-grey-storage-tub_p2583408

Unfortunately the place where I bought them from won't help you much as I'm in Australia.  But if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, I got them from here :P

16 hours ago, Mudinyeri said:

My problem is that I can't find a site that allows me to search by external measurements - which is what I need to ensure that they fit in my cart.

16 hours ago, Mudinyeri said:

My problem is that I can't find a site that allows me to search by external measurements - which is what I need to ensure that they fit in my cart.

What country do you live in? If you are in the USA, go to Costco, they have small clear containers in three packs on sale right now they have two different sizes available that can work for your needs. 

On 7/26/2018 at 11:12 AM, ocdrifter said:

What country do you live in? If you are in the USA, go to Costco, they have small clear containers in three packs on sale right now they have two different sizes available that can work for your needs. 

I'm in the US and I think I've located some at Wal-Mart. Not a fan of Costco. Definitely not a member.