Customer Service 866.965.0400

Alternative uses for Adam's products?

We all know how well-engineered Adam's products are, to take care of our rolling stock. I have discovered yet another non-vehicle use for Adam's products.

First, my wife discovered that the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is great for taking care of carpet spills in the house. I found my bottle missing from the detail bag in the garage, then learned she had annexed it after seeing how well it worked inside. Stands to reason.

Next, I learned that the odor neutralizer is great in guest room closets that almost never get opened.

Today, I looked at my Hartmann leather computer bag that has taken a beating for the last three years. Hartmann says not to treat it with anything but it looked like hell. On a whim, I grabbed the Leather Conditioner and the red applicator, and gave it the business. What a difference, I should have done this a long time ago. Inspired, I pulled out a pair of soft, pebble grain leather shoes that have never taken well to polish. A shot of LC on the applicator and rubbed into each shoe. Amazing. Who knew?

Now, I am filled with anxiety. What countless other life hacks are out there with Adam's products that I don't know about, that could give me back more precious slices of time? What do you all use Adam's products for that may not be "in the brochure"?

P.S.: my dog is smelling a little gamey. He stares nervously at me from under the kitchen table as I glance in his direction and uncap the Odor Neutralizer...

I use GnG in the shower, wall and glass doors.

Brilliant glaze on inside of house windows and storm doors.

Buttery wax, glass sealant, or paint selant on the outside of house windows and doors.

Interior detailer on pleather furniture.

Detail spray on granite counters and glass stove top and works very well on stainless appliances

APC on a lot of stuff

Waterless wash and detail spray on kitchen appliances,leather conditioner on leather furniture, glass cleaner and glass sealant on shower doors, VRT on window trim, odor neutralizer in house ( got two big dogs) APC for general cleaning everywhere. Lots of uses other than our cars!