Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fabric Sealant

I have two very young children, 2 big dogs and a clumsy wife. My vehicles get pretty trashed with spilled liquids of all sorts on the seats and carpet. The seats in the suburban and the BMW are leather, so that helps a little, but the truck and the beater seats (not to mention all of the carpets in all the vehicles) get pretty toast. It would be awesome to have some sort of hydrophobic type spray that will prevent the absorption/stains of the spills...of all sorts. I know there are some newer sprays out there that work pretty well, but they don't smell great and, of course, aren't Adams!

What do you think?

Ill have to look into these sprays. My car has leather seats but the truck has cloth seats, and both carpets have been taking a beating.

Is it like the same stuff people put on furniture to make it stain resistant or am I thinking of a completely different thing? 

Rooms to Go tried to get me to buy their fabric protection for $70 per couch and I just bought a $9 pair of Scotchgard cans off amazon and did it myself. OP give that a shot, just make sure you spray in a well ventilated area...

Edited by Mariner

Unfortunately there’s many thing Adams won’t create because it’s not cost effective. Example number one was when people wanted an Adams windshield wiper fluid. Fabric Sealant may be a possibility but I think it’s a stretch. Never know though!

I personally use 303 fabric protectant, it offers UV protection, I put it on my car cover and it still looks new for being 10years old. This is also the same brand that is used by high end patio furniture manufactures and also used on many top of the line car covers. It works great and also use it on new car carpeting per customer requests.

I agree, i have a spray from another company, i have used it but never really put it to the "test"

I would buy Adam's if it were available

It is also something that dealerships offer for $600, but I paid $15 for :)

Some don't charge anything for the application and just sell a warranty.... ;)