Customer Service 866.965.0400

I recently used the Merino Wool Mitt, Red Wash Mitt and Ultra Plush Drying Towel for the first time and wanted to give my feedback.

Merino Wool Mitt: 

First impression was that I loved how soft it is and how it gets into all the nooks and crannies... but that's where the love ends.  Overall I was disappointed with this product.  It doesn't hold suds very well at all and seems to hold more water than anything else which makes it really heavy to use.  It's also a very high-maintenance product.  It takes days for it to dry and you have to constantly brush it with your fingers while drying to keep it fluffy.  Oh and it sheds.  First time I've been let down by an Adam's product.

Red Wash Mitt:

Up until now I was using the 10" Car Wash Pads which worked great apart from needing to brush them after every few washes so they don't get rough.  The Red Wash Mitt is is definitely an improvement over the Wash Pads.  They seem more gentle on the paint while still having enough cleaning power.  They hold suds about the the same but they are much easier to clean on the grit guard while washing.  It's also great not having to worry about possibly dropping it on the ground like I used to with the Wash Pads.  They will be my go-to from now on.

Ultra Plush Drying Towel:

WOW!!  This is hands-down the best drying towel I have ever used, not even close.  Huge improvement over the GWDT which I will not be using again.  I started by using the side with long fibers over the entire car first and then finished off with the thin side for a streak-free finish.  Couldn't be happier with this towel.

I'm not a fan of the Merino mitt. Too heavy when it's wet for me. I'm too old.  Still using the wedge for washing as a choice.  But the new drying towel is real nice. Yes, it gets heavy too, but it sucks up any water that I miss with the MB.  I've never been unsatisfied with any Adam's products. 

I agree with the merino mitt.. I have two new older version that I feel are much better. 

Red wash mitt I do like.. not as much as the wash pads honestly. It does work well but doesnt seem to hold the suds like the pads. 

I do not have the Ultra Drying Towel.. yeah I know I cant believe it too.