Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Detail Spray is Staining my MF Towels

Tim417

Question

Been hand washing all my towels bow using the Adams Microfiber Brightener spray which is doing a great job of removing dirt and other nastiness. But I’ve noticed pink splotches left by the detail spray on my otherwise nice white towels. Any recommendations?

post-16598-0-13469900-1507176635_thumb.jpeg

11 answers to this question

Yep try soaking them, use your microfiber wash in a spray bottle, and spray the filthy stinking areas that are the dirtiest. Then put them in a bucket of water for a few hours, then throw them in your washing machine instead of hand washing them, with an extra rinse cycle. Tumble dry low or hang dry.

All the more reason to offer pink towels to pair with Detail Spray  :wub:

If we go that far, let's keep everything color coded and request green towels for the Ceramic Boost and purple for any of the Matte products.   Color coded towels would also help us group the towels together for wash purposes.  ;)

Edited by ZMAN024

I already suggested red, white, and blue for the whit microfiber so we can find and know which ones we are using in a hurry but it fell on deaf ears.

If we go that far, let's keep everything color coded and request green towels for the Ceramic Boost and purple for any of the Matte products.   Color coded towels would also help us group the towels together for wash purposes.  ;)

I already suggested red, white, and blue for the whit microfiber so we can find and know which ones we are using in a hurry but it fell on deaf ears.

Maybe if we make enough noise, someone will listen :)    After all, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Edited by ZMAN024