Customer Service 866.965.0400

What to apply/layer

dustin15198@yahoo.com

Question

5 answers to this question

I ordered the car pro cquartz uk ceramic coating. My next question is can I apply brilliant glaze over this ceramic coating or should I use something from carpro. Thanks

There’s no need to use Brilliant Glaze over or under the coating. I’m familiar with CQUK and there are products you can put under it. Being that they’re not Adam’s products, this isn’t the place for me to discuss them however.

To echo again, you don’t need Brilliant Glaze for anything other than the inside of your glass when using CQUK.

Hi Dustin, the better option would be to use our Ceramic Boost over a ceramic coating. Think of it like a super detail spray infused with ceramic protection to enhance the gloss and protection of your coating. I like to apply it about once every 2-3 months as regular maintenance!

Hi Dustin, the better option would be to use our Ceramic Boost over a ceramic coating. Think of it like a super detail spray infused with ceramic protection to enhance the gloss and protection of your coating. I like to apply it about once every 2-3 months as regular maintenance!

Can I use it over their coating?