Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank you Adam's products!!!!

coops18ZR2

Question

9 answers to this question

Gorgeous! I absolutely love these trucks!

I've been drooling over the new ZR2's more and more the past few weeks...I really want one, but one car payment is all I can swing right now, and I'm too attached to my little Sonoma project truck to sell it for a sizable down payment on a ZR2 :(

Many thanks for the compliments folks!  This was my second wash of the truck and took things a little further on the outside using VRT and the Tire Shine.  After using the H2O G&G on the first wash it sure made washing the truck this second time super easy!

ScatPackTwister2017,

The truck actually is new, just under 400 miles on her so far but the Adam's products as always make it look sooo much better.  On the nerfs, they are a fairly nice factory powder coat.  I used the H2O G&G on them followed by Detail Spray and it has them looking great.  Another benefit is nothing really wants to stick to them now.

Many thanks for the compliments folks!  This was my second wash of the truck and took things a little further on the outside using VRT and the Tire Shine.  After using the H2O G&G on the first wash it sure made washing the truck this second time super easy!

ScatPackTwister2017,

The truck actually is new, just under 400 miles on her so far but the Adam's products as always make it look sooo much better.  On the nerfs, they are a fairly nice factory powder coat.  I used the H2O G&G on them followed by Detail Spray and it has them looking great.  Another benefit is nothing really wants to stick to them now.

Nothing but admirers' eyes. Nice work! :2thumbs: