Customer Service 866.965.0400

I fell for it, don't do what I did...

LSX Maestro

Question

Ok, I'm addicted! (It's a great idea to fall for it)

Second order placed for Car wash kit, gallon of Detail Spray and Trim and Tire kit.  Drove my truck in the rain yesterday and above 30-40 MPH you definitely don't need window wipers with the H2O G&G on the windshield.  The truck stayed very clean despite usually get dirty by driving through rain because everything simply flew off of it unless it landed in a tight nook or cranny (Which of course happens).

Bought proper washing stuff to keep her clean all winter.  Detail Spray, well, what is there not to love.  I figured on buying some Eco All Purpose Cleaner from Adam's but for another few bucks threw in the VRT and Blocks to make it the "Trim and Tire kit".  Going to be great for maintaining my black trim, floor mats, and more. 

2 answers to this question

G&G is one of my least favorite products. On my Wrangler it comes out great. On my MDX it's always streaky. I think it's the color my application is the same on both vehicles. Drives me crazy.

What colors are your Wrangler and MDX? 

I'm also curious about Ceramic Boost as a stand alone product in combination with LPS and a replacement for H2O G&G for certain applications like wheels.  May start a separate thread for it.