Customer Service 866.965.0400

pics in posts

ragin_cajuns

I've been away from the forum for a while but recently came back.  I noticed that I can't view pics in other people's posts.  There will be a jpg link to click on and when I do a box opens with a little spinning circle but the pic never opens. 

I am a registered user and I am logged in. I've tried accessing it in Firefox and Explorer with the same results.

What's up with that?

Also, not to sound too nerdy... ugh.. what I do for work.. but if you are behind a proxy or another application firewall, you will see that the pic's are hosted off another server (OCS) such as this:

GET http://adamsforums.invisionzone.com/uploads/monthly_10_2017/post-13717-0-23659900-1506914622.png

If you have any URL filtering or controls in place you will need to allow referrers or access to that host to get the pic's to load when you click on them.  My proxy has that OCS listed as Tech/Internet and Suspicious as that host has had some "issues" in the past and needed to put in an override to allow access.  If you have some AV or other URL scanner installed, check the logs as it could be trying to "protect" you from harm.  If you are behind a corporate network that is protected by the products that my company sells, we are in like 98% of the fortune 1000 that could also be the problem.... enough nerd stuff.. back to looking at shiny cars....