Customer Service 866.965.0400

Preview button gone

chops1sc

27 minutes ago, chops1sc said:

And I miss it!!!

If you're referring to previewing a post before submitting it, it's now part of this toolbar:Untitled.png

14 minutes ago, Mbrazelton said:

I am missing the button for new content. 

Under Activity, go to Unread Content:

Untitled2.png

8 minutes ago, GerryC said:

If you're referring to previewing a post before submitting it, it's now part of this toolbar:Untitled.png

No, I mean the little black button that was on the thread. you could click it to get a quick view (maybe that's the name lol) of the thread.

10 hours ago, chops1sc said:

No, I mean the little black button that was on the thread. you could click it to get a quick view (maybe that's the name lol) of the thread.

Prepare yourself to have your actual mind blown.

No Preview button is needed, as you can now preview all the unread threads with no button clicking at all.   BOOOOOOM!!!

When you are viewing the Unread Content screen, click on the button labeled "Expanded".  Now you can see the last unread post in every unread thread.  BOOOOOMBOOOOOM!!!

Expanded View.JPG

12 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Thanks for that info Dan!  Now how about "Mark this topic/thread read" button to go along with it?

There is a button for "Mark site read" next to the "Unread Content" button.  Once you browse down the unread content, you could mark them all as read.

I do not see a way to mark just one thread as read, without opening the thread.