Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dan Tyger - EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE

The whole story is in the copy / paste email that I sent to the upper echelon of Adams.

XXXXXX,

I want to take the time and tell you about one of your employees, Daniel Tyger.  I cannot say enough how impressed I am with the way he handled the logistics issue that I created.  Long story short – I had my order shipped to my old house in Arizona vs. my new house in North Carolina.  I called the 720 number at 0938 and explained the problem to Dan who was very engaged and told me he would handle the issue by calling FedEx and updating the shipping address and when he had taken care of everything that he would email me the updates - we were off the phone at 0941.  10 minutes later I received the reply (screenshot included) from him with every bit of info that related to the situation.  I worked in the logistics field and a 10 minute turnaround is IMPRESSIVE to say the least.  You make great products and with this being my first time dealing with the customer service side I can say you definitely have a customer for life.  Again, I cannot tell you how impressed I am - Daniel’s professionalism is second to none!

Thanks again,

Chris

Edited by GiggleMon

5 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

When it comes to outstanding customer service, DAN IS THE MAN! :2thumbs:

Thanks for posting your email, its great to see positive feedback.

Of course! He helped me out so hopefully this will help him grow within the company.

4 minutes ago, blcksilv08 said:

Dan Tyger is definitely a good guy, very helpful every time I talk with him!

Literally the first time I've ever dealt with their customer service and looking back on it they weren't even open at the time that I called. It was 0738 in Colorado compared to the 0938 over here in NC. So needless to say, he's even more kick *** than previously.

6 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

Dan is the man! I have dealt with him in the past and there is just no one better. Cheers to Dan for showing again the true meaning of Adams service. 

You said it! I’m still impressed by this service!