Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dan Tyger - EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE

GiggleMon

The whole story is in the copy / paste email that I sent to the upper echelon of Adams. This whole company is impressive to say the least.

XXXXXX,

I want to take the time and tell you about one of your employees, Daniel Tyger.  I cannot say enough how impressed I am with the way he handled the logistics issue that I created.  Long story short – I had my order shipped to my old house in Arizona vs. my new house in North Carolina.  I called the 720 number at 0938 and explained the problem to Dan who was very engaged and told me he would handle the issue by calling FedEx and updating the shipping address and when he had taken care of everything that he would email me the updates - we were off the phone at 0941.  10 minutes later I received the reply (screenshot included) from him with every bit of info that related to the situation.  I workeded in the logistics field and a 10 minute turnaround is IMPRESSIVE to say the least.  You make great products and with this being my first time dealing with the customer service side I can say you definitely have a customer for life.  Again, I cannot tell you how impressed I am - Daniel’s professionalism is second to none!

Thanks again,

Chris