Customer Service 866.965.0400

H20 G&G help a rookie out

enoch7fa

Question

OK i have a bottle i H20 G&G i got in a mystery box.  but even after every video on adams site and utube not sure how i can use it.  can someone make it simple for the slow of mind.  I see people on video say you only use it on cars after time has gone on after a detail and other protection has worn down.  i see some people wash their car and after rinse use it, what does that mean for paint sealant? is it another layer?  i see people using it on wheel.  how can it be used? may have to get basic and number for me.  also how often.  also what is basic way of using it the way it was designed for if that exist.  i am confused with this one chime it everyone please!!

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, enoch7fa said:

OK i have a bottle i H20 G&G i got in a mystery box.  but even after every video on adams site and utube not sure how i can use it.  can someone make it simple for the slow of mind.  I see people on video say you only use it on cars after time has gone on after a detail and other protection has worn down.  i see some people wash their car and after rinse use it, what does that mean for paint sealant? is it another layer?  i see people using it on wheel.  how can it be used? may have to get basic and number for me.  also how often.  also what is basic way of using it the way it was designed for if that exist.  i am confused with this one chime it everyone please!!

H20 Guard & Gloss is a water-activated sealant, which is why it is applied to a wet car.  It can be used as protection by itself, but most people use it as a boost to a base layer of Paint Sealant.

The great thing about the HGG is that it provides protection to all the exterior surfaces; paint, glass, plastic and rubber trim, and vinyl graphics.

Check out this FAQ thread for more information:

7 hours ago, enoch7fa said:

I'll boil it down: wash the car, rinse (don't dry), spray it on (2-3 sprays per panel works great), spread with wet grey MF plush towel. If the car isn't white dry,  use another dry grey MF plush toweI to clean off any residual amount. Voila! Shine and protection in one step.

Even more simple: wash, rinse, apply HGG. Done.

Use it about every 3-5 washes or so to maintain protection. Can go on all parts of the car...paint, trim, glass, etc. Ok, maybe not tires, and not quite sure about soft tops, but everything else is pretty much fair game.

It's essentially a boost for PS. But it can be used as a standalone product of you want. 

Yes it can be used on wheels. Apply it like on your paint as described above.

Bottom line...get it! You won't be disappointed. You really can't mess it up.

I use it every single wash!  I spray each panel and wipe with a damp MF towel and buff with the dry one.  For the wheels, I spray the MF towel as not to get the rotors and such.  After the vehicle and rims are done, I use just the towel with GG to go around and do all the jams and lift gate.  I use it on the Windows as well just make sure to buff the windshield really well or you will be looking through streaks.

As said, really simple stuff to use! Just make sure you have two towels, one wet and one dry.  Mist wet panels with it, spread and work it into the paint like Adam says with the wet towel, almost like you're trying to polish.  I'll usually then go on and apply it to the next panel (10-15 seconds max) and then come back with my DRY towel and buff the first panel.  It can be used as Standalone but usually used over PS for shine, and extra protection.