Customer Service 866.965.0400

ocdrifter

Question

9 answers to this question

On 11/5/2017 at 1:24 PM, ocdrifter said:

Just when I needed two more towels they went out of control with the price, so hopefully they go on the daily special soon!

The single towel was the daily special over month ago and the 2-pack was the daily special 7-10 days ago. I've been thinking about getting a second (and third) of these but can't justify it when I only have one car to maintain.

5 minutes ago, Asti113 said:

The single towel was the daily special over month ago and the 2-pack was the daily special 7-10 days ago. I've been thinking about getting a second (and third) of these but can't justify it when I only have one car to maintain.

I have four of them and they are great towels one of them is ruined because of snags  until I finally realized how to use these towels properly, so hopefully I can get another deal. 

On 11/7/2017 at 7:38 PM, ocdrifter said:

I have four of them and they are great towels one of them is ruined because of snags  until I finally realized how to use these towels properly, so hopefully I can get another deal. 

Here's your deal!

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/microfiber-towels/adam-s-ultra-plush-drying-towel-2-pack.html

Screenshot_20171109-130142.jpg