Customer Service 866.965.0400

Behind-the-Scenes tour of Adam's via Obsessed Garage

tskanolan

This whole video is great.  But starting at 11:30 is where Matt from Obsessed Garage gets a behind-the-scenes tour.  Having met Matt personally, he's super genuine.  And I'm learning that Adam is just the same.  

I knew Adam's was a special company, but hearing some of the back story, and how they're just trying to do better everyday, like most of us, makes me like them even more.

Video Tour of New Rupes US and Adam's Polishes Headquarters

4 hours ago, tskanolan said:

This whole video is great.  But starting at 11:30 is where Matt from Obsessed Garage gets a behind-the-scenes tour.  Having met Matt personally, he's super genuine.  And I'm learning that Adam is just the same.  

I knew Adam's was a special company, but hearing some of the back story, and how they're just trying to do better everyday, like most of us, makes me like them even more.

Video Tour of New Rupes US and Adam's Polishes Headquarters

I finally got to see my Der Stuff Donation in the cabinet.

1DF5CC4C-608A-4B71-AECC-F14392AC61DE.png

17 hours ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

Adam's is great.   Obsessed Garage?  a world class clown

I’m inclined to agree and here is my favorite pick of this person lol. When your trying to be cool and your fly is down lol

Edited by ocdrifter
Because I can

2 hours ago, tskanolan said:

I guess we're all allowed to have an opinion, however if you ever meet or speak with him, he's as down-to-earth as they come.

Agreed!  I met Matt at a detailing event, and I was wearing one of his shirts.  Needless this was a quick conversation starter, but he was enjoyable to talk to, as we discussed several detailing and small business subjects.

2 minutes ago, Nickfire20 said:

Well he is selling those buckets on wheels.  And he does have over 110k subscribers on youtube.  So some people like him.  Haha

and hes not as annoying as Scott from Dallas Paint Correction and Auto Detailing.  Ugh!

There's no doubt he's popular--by comparison, Adam's Polishes has 24K subscribers.  

22 minutes ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

I get the same down-to-earth vibe from the guy when he sells 3 buckets and rollers for $345.  

Not sure how we got so far off-topic.  

The purpose of my post, and the Vid, was to demonstrate Adam's and how we all knew they were as a company, a brand, and the man himself Adam !

7 minutes ago, tskanolan said:

Not sure how we got so far off-topic.  

The purpose of my post, and the Vid, was to demonstrate Adam's and how we all knew they were as a company, a brand, and the man himself Adam !

no doubt the behind the scenes vid was great.   go to adams and you can see a lot of that stuff yourself (i was there yesterday).   oddly, i think my favorite part was seeing the paper scruncher

Edited by funkymonkey1111

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic video.  I've known Adam for around 13 or 14 years now, and he's as down to earth and honest a man as I've ever known.  No fake B.S. from him.   He will bend over backward to satisfy his customers, and once you're his friend, it's for life.  It's been my honor to know him and my wife calls him her "adopted son".   It's great to see how much success he's had and continues to have, but it all is a result of his tireless hard work and dedication.  

And one of these days,  I'm going to make a trip to Colorado and bother the heck out of him.  :D

Thanks Adam. For everything. 

Rich

It's so cool to hear about Adam's history, and the fact that he was here 'Down Under' for a while doing his detailing! 

I would love to know whereabouts he was, and the Truck stops that are using his products, as I've never seen it anywhere apart from the Official distributor here.