Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
tskanolan

Behind-the-Scenes tour of Adam's via Obsessed Garage

Recommended Posts

This whole video is great.  But starting at 11:30 is where Matt from Obsessed Garage gets a behind-the-scenes tour.  Having met Matt personally, he's super genuine.  And I'm learning that Adam is just the same.  

I knew Adam's was a special company, but hearing some of the back story, and how they're just trying to do better everyday, like most of us, makes me like them even more.

 

Video Tour of New Rupes US and Adam's Polishes Headquarters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tskanolan said:

This whole video is great.  But starting at 11:30 is where Matt from Obsessed Garage gets a behind-the-scenes tour.  Having met Matt personally, he's super genuine.  And I'm learning that Adam is just the same.  

I knew Adam's was a special company, but hearing some of the back story, and how they're just trying to do better everyday, like most of us, makes me like them even more.

 

Video Tour of New Rupes US and Adam's Polishes Headquarters

I finally got to see my Der Stuff Donation in the cabinet.

1DF5CC4C-608A-4B71-AECC-F14392AC61DE.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

Adam's is great.   Obsessed Garage?  a world class clown

I’m inclined to agree and here is my favorite pick of this person lol. When your trying to be cool and your fly is down lol

 

Edited by ocdrifter
Because I can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

Adam's is great.   Obsessed Garage?  a world class clown

 

I guess we're all allowed to have an opinion, however if you ever meet or speak with him, he's as down-to-earth as they come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tskanolan said:

 

I guess we're all allowed to have an opinion, however if you ever meet or speak with him, he's as down-to-earth as they come.

I get the same down-to-earth vibe from the guy when he sells 3 buckets and rollers for $345.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tskanolan said:

 

I guess we're all allowed to have an opinion, however if you ever meet or speak with him, he's as down-to-earth as they come.

Agreed!  I met Matt at a detailing event, and I was wearing one of his shirts.  Needless this was a quick conversation starter, but he was enjoyable to talk to, as we discussed several detailing and small business subjects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well he is selling those buckets on wheels.  And he does have over 110k subscribers on youtube.  So some people like him.  Haha

 

and hes not as annoying as Scott from Dallas Paint Correction and Auto Detailing.  Ugh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nickfire20 said:

Well he is selling those buckets on wheels.  And he does have over 110k subscribers on youtube.  So some people like him.  Haha

 

and hes not as annoying as Scott from Dallas Paint Correction and Auto Detailing.  Ugh!

There's no doubt he's popular--by comparison, Adam's Polishes has 24K subscribers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

I get the same down-to-earth vibe from the guy when he sells 3 buckets and rollers for $345.  

 

Not sure how we got so far off-topic.  

The purpose of my post, and the Vid, was to demonstrate Adam's and how we all knew they were as a company, a brand, and the man himself Adam !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tskanolan said:

 

Not sure how we got so far off-topic.  

The purpose of my post, and the Vid, was to demonstrate Adam's and how we all knew they were as a company, a brand, and the man himself Adam !

no doubt the behind the scenes vid was great.   go to adams and you can see a lot of that stuff yourself (i was there yesterday).   oddly, i think my favorite part was seeing the paper scruncher

Edited by funkymonkey1111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×