Customer Service 866.965.0400

Holiday Wish List - Just For Fun

ZMAN024

With the Holidays fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to see which (3) Adam's products everyone would put on their Christmas or Hanukkah "wish list".  Your list can include something as big as a Master Blaster Revolution, or as small as an air freshener or sticker, which by the way, would make a great stocking stuffer.  Your items don't necessarily have to be something you don't currently have.  They can also be one of your favorite products that you are running low on, like H20 G&G, or Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray.  Remember to be specific with sizes, / colors, etc,  especially if you include clothing items.  You never know..................one of your family or friends may just happen to log on to the forum looking for gift ideas. :D.

Here are my top (3)...................just in case ;)

1.  Two Step Swirl Killer 15MM Advanced Kit

2.  16oz Ceramic Boost

3.  16oz Matte Protectant

For our Professional Detailers that probably already have every product Adam's offers, you can list your top (3) favorite products if you'd like to join in on the fun. :banana:

Edited by ZMAN024

Ill join in the fun, 

1. Really would love if santa put a Master Blaster in my garage, might have to order one when the building is done this coming year. 

2. Adams Original Black A Sticker. 

3. Adams Light up Sign (if not might have to do my own variety with what I already have) 

53 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

Ill join in the fun, 

1. Really would love if santa put a Master Blaster in my garage, might have to order one when the building is done this coming year. 

2. Adams Original Black A Sticker. 

3. Adams Light up Sign (if not might have to do my own variety with what I already have) 

Just remember, Santa is always watching. :oldman:   If you can avoid being naughty, you just might find that Master Blaster under the tree this year ! :banana:

2 hours ago, BlackCadi14 said:

this is a good topic, let me see...

1) ADAM'S THREE STEP SWIRL KILLER 21MM COMPLETE POLISHING KIT

2) Adam's Master Blaster Revolution

3) Adam's $100.00 Gift Card Box

My list but I had a hard time choosing 3!

Jeremy, I see you didn't hold back.  It's gonna be tough to get all that stuff into your stocking :lol:

• 2 weeks later...