Customer Service 866.965.0400

More new goodies coming soon!

Just now, falcaineer said:

I am intrigued by the foam shampoo, hose, clay mitt (significant sale), and of course stickers. But a squash scented air freshener? I won't knock it till I smell it, but I can honestly say I've never wanted my car to smell like a vegetable.

That is a heckuva deal on the clay mitt... I think it works well.

lol I’ve never had much luck with the air fresheners. They lose their scent very quickly so it wouldn’t smell like a veggie for long!

13 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I am intrigued by the foam shampoo, hose, clay mitt (significant sale), and of course stickers. But a squash scented air freshener? I won't knock it till I smell it, but I can honestly say I've never wanted my car to smell like a vegetable.

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but one person on our shipping team said it's her favorite air freshener scent that we've ever offered. I'm anxious to see what it's like!

Not sure on combos, but can pretty much guarantee no discount on gift cards.

No protection in a polish...only sealant, coating, etc.

Sale is already in progress, so I would place order early to get ahead of what will assuredly be a rush of orders!

No idea on the towel, but free is free! 

2 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

Bunch of questions for Dan, or who ever may know

the Black  Friday sale...20% off excluded on kits,  what about combo’s and gift cards?

also how long does the protection in 1step polish last for?

what are the dates for the Black Friday sale?

what towel comes free with spending $100?

I’m betting it’s the orange borderless towels that are left over from the pumpkin spice sale. 

Edited by hamilton2400

2 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

Most all in ones (AIO’s) have protection and according to the description, Adams is no different.  I was hoping for a video...

(Finishing polish also says it has SIO2 in it.

33F64B9F-3B61-45D6-90D0-72E1866B59B4.png

I stand corrected. Thanks for setting me straight, Nick!

On 11/16/2017 at 6:22 PM, BluePoncho said:

Seriously phone cases and sweatpants. What's next bottled water and flowerpots. 

If you were on top of your "A" game you would know that a member of this forum by the name of josh was so upset that he was going to make his small bucket into a flower bucket, he was so mad he left the forum but that did not last long lol

Adams offers a nice little water holder made out of stainless steel, just add water. ??‍♂️?

I can just hear the making of an epic video opening....

Deep base drum line rolling in, 

Announcer in a deep voice (think James Earl Jones) "From the makers of Soap Soap and the fans of Bottle Polish comes the newest member in a line of fine American made products and another great partnership" 

Start some high string and horn section and fade brightly into the new product shadow. 

"Prepare yourself for the latest addition to your detailing arsenal" 

Finish the build of music to the cymbals and high horns 

"Vehicle glitter!!! Make your car sparkle for the holidays with Adams new Vehicle glitter!" 

"Be the first in your area to be seen with this revolution in detailing. Your neighbors will all be jealous of your detailing skills after they see your car sparkling and shiny going down the road. Imagine how impressed your friends and family will be when you have the hottest car on the block, So easy to apply your kids can do it!" 

"Didnt get that deep metallic paint job you wanted at the dealership with your new car? No worries just use Adams Vehicle Glitter!! go from meh to WOW with a simple application." 

Bling-Car.JPG

On 11/17/2017 at 5:03 PM, Nickfire20 said:

also how long does the protection in 1step polish last for?

I can't seem to find any info around this anywhere

On 11/17/2017 at 5:03 PM, Nickfire20 said:

what towel comes free with spending $100?

Would be nice to know this as well since I'm ordering other MFs