Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ultra Foam Shampoo

On 11/16/2017 at 6:11 PM, jakerodz7 said:

I noticed in the description it says that you have to clean the ultra foam shampoo out of the foam cannon after every use. Is this because it is a thicker/more lather technology? I don't seem to see it on the regular car wash shampoo description.

Clean the Foam Cannon out after every use, no matter what soap you use in it. I'll get the warning added to the other soap descriptions eventually too!

On 11/16/2017 at 3:08 PM, FP350S said:

Interested in other things but the Snow Camo Hoodie in Large is #1 on my list.

Adam's Snow Camo Hoodie

On 11/16/2017 at 3:11 PM, shane@detailedreflections said:

I agree on the snow camo hoodie. 

Very limited quantities on this one. Better have your profile logged in and your click fingers ready at 10AM MST this morning!

Hopefully the servers can keep up with site traffic, but we apologize in advance if it's difficult to get through.

1 hour ago, Dan@Adams said:

Clean the Foam Cannon out after every use, no matter what soap you use in it. I'll get the warning added to the other soap descriptions eventually too!

I always clean my cannon after I use it!!  just thought that was normal practice.  

What is going to be the biggest gain of the Ultra Foam Shampoo?  I get lots of suds from the regular shampoo.  Just wanted to know if I should get a gallon of it as well.

5 minutes ago, BlackCadi14 said:

I always clean my cannon after I use it!!  just thought that was normal practice.  

What is going to be the biggest gain of the Ultra Foam Shampoo?  I get lots of suds from the regular shampoo.  Just wanted to know if I should get a gallon of it as well.

Yes it is normal practice and absolutely recommended to clean the foam cannon after every use to prevent any clogging. We've had more than a handful of warranty claims on this due to improper use.

The biggest gain is that it makes an even thicker, clinging foam on the vehicle for better performance and loosening/lifting dirt.

2 hours ago, BlackCadi14 said:

Hi Jeremy,  there is a quick video of the new Ultra Foam Shampoo (a.k.a. Super Sudsy Suds) on the Adam's Instagram page.   Check it out and see if you typically get the same amount from the regular shampoo.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sahls01gmc said:

When will I be able to get some of this new soap? I don't see it on the site currently, and I'm getting the green light from the wife to stock up on some items!

According to Matt with Adams, it will return late February.