Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's clothing

JHL88

It seems like Adam definitely has a niche for this stuff.  What if he created his own clothing line?  "Adam's Premium Outerwear"  or "Adam's Premium Clothing."  The designs are cool and contemporary.  Clothing industry is a rough route but just thinking it would be pretty cool.  Microfiber lined pants? Sign me up.

5 minutes ago, Mariner said:

I’m fairly sure most of these clothing ideas come from Matt. I can’t exactly see Adam in sweatpants, white camo hoodie, and wearing a flat brim hat. And if I ever did, I’d probably laugh so hard I’d die. 

Lol I didn’t realize people ran around town wear sweat pants maybe they can make yoga pants for the ladies 

i dont wear wear hats because I do want to go bald!

Edited by ocdrifter

2 hours ago, Mariner said:

I’m fairly sure most of these clothing ideas come from Matt. I can’t exactly see Adam in sweatpants, white camo hoodie, and wearing a flat brim hat. And if I ever did, I’d probably laugh so hard I’d die. 

Good to know.  Dude has pretty good taste.  Double soft pajamas FTW

Edited by JHL88

21 hours ago, Rich said:

I have the gray sweatshirt with the black sleeves and let me tell you, it's NICE.  No cheap material here.  Nice weight, not too heavy, but still plenty warm. 

I have that one too Rich! love it.  Also have the all black one with white lettering.  I don't even reach for my other hoodies anymore. 

On 11/16/2017 at 10:00 PM, Mariner said:

Actually in several of the vids from the spring you can see him in a flat brimmed hat, honestly I chuckled when I saw it because it just didnt look like the Adam we all know and love lol. 

For those that might be interested, here is one. 

Edited by pirahnah3