Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing roller seat vs bucket roller and bucket with foam lid

^^^^ agreed.  The seat is a better option.  I wouldn't be too trusting of the casters on the bucket dolly to support the weight of a person.  I'm certain the seat was designed to hold an adult, the bucket dolly...........not so much.

Personally detailing larger trucks I wouldnt use a short seat, I did a quick waterless and H20 or Buttery Wax (one on each) to his car and truck as a thank you for the use of his house for a vacation. Full size truck even his shorter roll around hydraulic stool was a touch too short, and Im 6'6, on the car it was nice. 

All that to say I can see using both based on your situation and or vehicle that you are detailing. 

10 hours ago, rotary57 said:

Do any of you know if the Detailing Seat will be re-stocked? I don't see it on the website anymore and when it was, they were sold out. :( 

I’m not sure when it will be on Adam’s website again but it is on amazon for 75$. It’s not technically an Adam’s product. Doesn’t even come with an Adam’s sticker or in an Adam’s box haha

12 hours ago, mjshaw130 said:

I’m not sure when it will be on Adam’s website again but it is on amazon for 75$. It’s not technically an Adam’s product. Doesn’t even come with an Adam’s sticker or in an Adam’s box haha

I guess ill just have to order that and an Adams Polishes sticker lol