Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze...OH...Brilliant Glaze

Nickfire20

Question

I have always liked this stuff,  but ever since this video I have become obsessed!  Im going to put my 4th layer on my truck today.  It looks absolutely marvelous!!

i highly encourage others to post your thoughts and PICS of your vehicle under the Brilliant Glaze spell!!   (I’m also curious to see how it looks on white paint)

I also have a couple questions for the Adam’s team,  in this video Der Dave, leans towards or hints that BG is actually protection for the paint.  Or at least that’s how I interpreted it.  He states how it builds up and only gets shinier.  After using it multiple times in one week, I feel like it has gotten shinier.  However, Adam’s videos states, that it provides no protection and wont build up.  Just looking for some info, no biggy either way, I’ll Still keep using it daily ???

thanks and Happy Thanksgiving ? 

12 answers to this question

Hi Nick, I can tell you from experience that Brilliant Glaze looks awesome on White paint.  I used it on my White Charger for the first time while prepping for a car show in September, and it was amazing !  The car has been in the garage since then, having only been driven a 5 or 6 times since the show, and it still shines like a new dime.  I never thought about adding another layer. I'll have to give it a shot and see if I can see the difference on White paint.  I'll post some pics this weekend if the weather is good.  I want to submit something for the Photo Contest anyway. :D

Today I am thankful for Brilliant Glaze!!

I wanted to add some shots from my 3 or 4 layers of Brilliant Glaze.  Again these were done thru out the last week,  probably a layer every other day just for fun.  It has really made a difference.  The Tahoe has some straight line swirls, I do a lot of waterless washes, because I hate the dust that black paint shows.  It is also garage kept so I avoid rain whenever possible.  So in reality it gets washed 1-2 times a month, and has 14,000 miles on it.  BG helps with swirls, but does not eliminate them all.  Anyways look at that “wet paint!”

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

B9AA331A-92C2-4F61-B297-212F7BBA7921.jpeg

472C2B70-74B6-4086-B3D9-7F1E2A7E729E.jpeg

451A42AA-0428-41F4-9A54-FD82868B8005.jpeg