Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanksgiving wash and G&G, why bother...

BrianT

It was about 50 degrees outside this afternoon so I had planned to wash the Wife's Durango as we take that to her parents for TG.  I told her I was washing her truck and she said why bother nobody at her parents house is gonna see it.(she has a small family) I told her that everyone on the road that passes it or sees it will realize the effort I put in.  So you're washing it to show off to other people you don't know?... Yup I sure am!  Oh and to drive past them knowing my vehicle is cleaner and better then theirs!!!

The ride is ALWAYS better when your vehicle is clean.............not to mention it's definitely faster.  

I'm planning to get in a quick wash tomorrow AM or at least get some wheels cleaned up before it's "Turkey Time"........... 'cause you know the tryptophan will kick in right after dinner.  

I'm just hoping the temps are above freezing by 9:00 AM here in Jersey.  :xfingers:

23 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

The ride is ALWAYS better when your vehicle is clean.............not to mention it's definitely faster.  

I'm planning to get in a quick wash tomorrow AM or at least get some wheels cleaned up before it's "Turkey Time"........... 'cause you know the tryptophan will kick in right after dinner.  

I'm just hoping the temps are above freezing by 9:00 AM here in Jersey.  :xfingers:

That's why I did mine last night!  Too cold in the AM!

I pulled off at a buc-ees to remove the carcass of a suicidal bug from my hood. I my have also gotten some jerkey and a root beer. But I couldn look at that bug any longer

and yep, detail spray and single soft in the vette's secret compartment ;)