Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ultra foam shampoo

The new shampoo is 4x as concentrated as the previous car shampoo/ wash and wax. It can be used as a normal soap/bucket combo or a foam accesory. Because it's 4x as concentrated, you'll use the same amount as the car shampoo and achieve thicker results. 

So seem to be confused that you use much less and achieve the thick results, this is not the case as it was designed to be an "efficient" soap. More suds=more lubrication=reduced risk of scratching!  

So using multiples of 4 for simplicity’s sake, it would take a whole 16oz bottle of standard car wash shampoo in a foam gun/cannon to achieve what a single dose of 4oz of foam soap will do?

But on the other hand, mathematically a single ounce of the foam soap should be sufficient for a 2 bucket wash, making it a far more economic option for people that like to spend money up front for lasting results. I’m sure it’s not as simple as a linear scale but if it is... then the foam soap is far more economical.

2 hours ago, Kyle@Adams said:

I guess if you're weighing apples to apples, then your math would follow suit. However, with the use of a foam gun/cannon your mixing air and a slight vacuum into the mix when using it is going to give you a different result, 

So I guess my next question is, would you consider foam to be the same as “just lots of suds.” I don’t have a foam gun or cannon but with the new soap I’m considering it. Just trying to get a feel for the product first. We’re glad you’re here to help answer questions!

No problem! 

Foam by definition is a mass of bubbles (or suds in this case) formed from agitation or aeration. In the case of a foam cannon, your aerating with air/water. When using it in the bucket with a wash pad and a hose, you'll have increasingly more suds since the soap is much more concentrated to begin with. 

Long and short answer: you need a foam cannon! You're missing out, buddy!