Customer Service 866.965.0400

Opinions on the Adams detail seat?

Hey guys, bought the Adams seat during that Black Friday sale. What do you guys think about it? Honestly I’m not really not that impressed, I was actually kind of disappointed in it when it came in, def wasn’t what I thought it was, especially for 90$. :( first time I’ve ever been disappointed in an Adams product. 

No concerns just thought I’d be a little more impressed. It is as advertised though. I don’t really like the front drawer it’s kind of chinsy and always falls out. I also though that the seat was somewhat cushioned but that’s my mistake for not looking closer. The trays on the sides I hate the most though, only 1 holder on each side holds a regular sized bottle, the other one on each side is only good for the small bottles of buffing compounds. They never stay hooked into place which is pretty annoying. That’s about it for me

You know that Adam's has a 110% guarantee on everything they sell, so if you're unhappy,  you can always return it.  Kind of subjective. Some like it, some don't. But everyone has the option of keeping or returning everything they get from Adam's.  Hard to beat their customer service.  :2thumbs:

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

You know that Adam's has a 110% guarantee on everything they sell, so if you're unhappy,  you can always return it.  Kind of subjective. Some like it, some don't. But everyone has the option of keeping or returning everything they get from Adam's.  Hard to beat their customer service.  :2thumbs:

Much agreed rich, that’s why I buy everything from these guys! I love Adam’s, won’t use any other product. ??

18 hours ago, MRFLAGG99 said:

I have no problems with mine I like the storage that it provides. Like that has locking wheels. My only complaint is that the front drawer says tool stool instead of Adams. so I just put a sticker over it 

B6F44FB4-59A7-4936-9AC2-DCF5A0C3A0D8.jpeg

Wonder how they forgot the sticker? 

Edited by falcaineer

I also got the seat and wasn't overly impressed, made a few small modifications and now really like it. Didn't like the cheap/small wheels, just didn't seem to roll very smoothly. Picked up a 4 pack of 4" rubber casters at Lowe's for $20 and the seat rolls effortlessly now. Also trimmed a foam pad and stuck it to the top for a little padding. The pull out drawer is kind of silly, but if u take it out it's a good place to stash a few spray bottles on their sides for easy access. Another company makes an additional bottle holder set made just for this seat that holds 16 or 32 oz bottles, the holder clips onto the outside of each plastic tray, may have to order me a set to try, only $10

6 hours ago, hemi1300 said:

I also got the seat and wasn't overly impressed, made a few small modifications and now really like it. Didn't like the cheap/small wheels, just didn't seem to roll very smoothly. Picked up a 4 pack of 4" rubber casters at Lowe's for $20 and the seat rolls effortlessly now. Also trimmed a foam pad and stuck it to the top for a little padding. The pull out drawer is kind of silly, but if u take it out it's a good place to stash a few spray bottles on their sides for easy access. Another company makes an additional bottle holder set made just for this seat that holds 16 or 32 oz bottles, the holder clips onto the outside of each plastic tray, may have to order me a set to try, only $10

Can I get the link for those plastic clip on bottle holders? Add a picture of your foam seat when you get a chance so we can see how it came out. 

2 hours ago, hemi1300 said:

Here's a few pics of the foam pad I installed and the bigger wheels on it. Foam pad looks kind of cheesy but works well, it's just a cut section from one of the kids play floor mats lol

20171128_193441.jpg

And where do you think your kid will fall now?! Don't tempt Murphy's Law! :unsure: