Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage sale forum

alexA5

It's in the rules. Be sure to read them first before selling anything. Nobody is permitted to SELL any Adam's chemicals. You can trade them, but not sell them. As for any other brand or any NON chemical Adam's products, you're welcome to sell those.  That is, if you can find anybody who wants to buy any non Adam's stuff.  :P

On 11/26/2017 at 8:39 PM, Rich said:

It's in the rules. Be sure to read them first before selling anything. Nobody is permitted to SELL any Adam's chemicals. You can trade them, but not sell them. As for any other brand or any NON chemical Adam's products, you're welcome to sell those.  That is, if you can find anybody who wants to buy any non Adam's stuff.  :P

Sorry to hijack the trade but would this be the case even if you are selling something for the collector value. For example, I have a 100K detail spray that I don't ever plan on using, would I be able to put that up for sale? or not because it is an Adam's chemical?

37 minutes ago, jakerodz7 said:

Sorry to hijack the trade but would this be the case even if you are selling something for the collector value. For example, I have a 100K detail spray that I don't ever plan on using, would I be able to put that up for sale? or not because it is an Adam's chemical?

That really depends on how much you would sell it to me for. :D

On 12/1/2017 at 3:42 PM, jakerodz7 said:

Yes, you could sell that since it's not Adam's. BUT if you actually paid $1000 for detail spray I wouldn't buy it from you because you're nuts!  :lol::lol::lol:

• 6 months later...
On 12/2/2017 at 3:59 PM, Rich said:

Yes, you could sell that since it's not Adam's. BUT if you actually paid $1000 for detail spray I wouldn't buy it from you because you're nuts!  :lol::lol::lol:

We had a very limited edition "100K" Detail Spray, same pink juice but with a special 100K label to celebrate 100,000 Followers on Instagram about 2 years ago. I believe only 100 bottles were made from what I recall. It was the same $12.99 price though ;) 

1 hour ago, Dan@Adams said:

We had a very limited edition "100K" Detail Spray, same pink juice but with a special 100K label to celebrate 100,000 Followers on Instagram about 2 years ago. I believe only 100 bottles were made from what I recall. It was the same $12.99 price though ;) 

Well, thanks for clearing that up!  I thought he meant he paid $100K!  :lolsmack:

On 12/1/2017 at 3:42 PM, jakerodz7 said:

No, you can't sell it for the reason you stated.  No selling of Adam's chemicals. But you CAN trade it.  

• 7 months later...

You can only trade in the Garage Sale Forum and you must have at least 50 good solid posts before you're permitted to trade or sell anything.  There is no selling of ANY Adam's chemicals permitted.