Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber blanket

alexA5

Question

15 answers to this question

I wish they would bring them back. I just gave the one I bought to my wife for Xmas. She loves it. It's actually been helping her sleep better, so she claims. She says it's kind of like a weighted blanket. I'd like to get another 1 or 2 if brought back

OMG bought one of the mf blanket, this thing is awesome!!!! Had Granddaughter over this weekend, which meant I got to sleep on the sofa while wife and granddaughter had the bed. I used the MF blanket, was warm as toast and now I want another. I think one could use it to dry an entire SUV, but it would weigh a ton when loaded with water. An 8 lb blanket is heavy enough, but add water and OMG who could lift it. My hat is off to Adam's for making this thing a reality!

1 minute ago, Audog said:

OMG bought one of the mf blanket, this thing is awesome!!!! Had Granddaughter over this weekend, which meant I got to sleep on the sofa while wife and granddaughter had the bed. I used the MF blanket, was warm as toast and now I want another. I think one could use it to dry an entire SUV, but it would weigh a ton when loaded with water. An 8 lb blanket is heavy enough, but add water and OMG who could lift it. My hat is off to Adam's for making this thing a reality!

Exactly.  I have 2nd one on the way now. 

Never thought I would want a microfiber blanket but I actually mentioned to my girlfriend how awesome it would be if they made a blanket out these soft polishing towels (talking about Adams double soft) before even knowing these exist. Its on my wish list for my next order. Hopefully theyre still available.

13 hours ago, TheWolf said:

My oldest daughter has been asking about these and I kept telling her they were gone - she will most certainly be happy with this Christmas present.

Just now, SgtLip said:

Are these coming back? Would love to get my hands on a couple.

They've had them off and on a couple times. Not sure if they'll be offered again or not, but as big of a hit as they were, I wouldn't be surprised to see them again. 🤞🏼

19 hours ago, SgtLip said:

Are the MF Blankets coming back? Would love to get my hands on a couple.

It seems like they come back in the fall for a short period of time.  I bought three of them last fall and used two for Christmas gifts for my Daughters and kept the 3rd for myself.  They are heavy, very warm and unbelievably soft.