Customer Service 866.965.0400

So saw this pic on Instagram and thought it would be sick to have clear buckets to see what’s going on in them. Looked around and don’t see anyone already doing this so maybe Adam’s should hop on it. 

688575DE-AB72-4D44-8A4E-777062C01D18.jpeg

3 hours ago, ocdrifter said:

How would you expect to see in murky water?

You could probably see the color of the water and what not see how much dirt is in there. 

Great idea. I would buy two right off the bat. Would like to see a dirty bucket after a good wash, fruits of my labor. Psychologically seeing the dirt in the bucket would give me more satisfaction of giving the car a wash and a job well done. It's all a mind game. Adam's new product design team needs to work on this, along with the windshield washer fluid. Don't want to use glass sealant on my windshield then to have it stripped away with the alcohol based washer fluid in the winter time.

I’m not sure on how the property’s of plastic work but seems like it would be hard and brittle but maybe the looks of glass is throwing me off. 

Seems dumb to me.  After a while, they'll all scratch inside and out, and eventually turn cloudy and wouldn't be any better than the fairly clear white ones.  Nah, I'll keep the ones I have.