Customer Service 866.965.0400

Back to school today!

GXPaycheck

3 hours ago, GXPaycheck said:

Get to attend a day long seminar on Flex polishers with Renny Doyle. Maybe I’ll actually learn something! 

Now if I could just find a place big enough do actually work in............

Enjoy!  Renny is a good guy with lots of knowledge.

Edited by mc2hill

The new cordless Flex 15mm throw DA was a blast to work with. Kept trying to step around a cord that wasn't there! Battery life is 30 minutes and it comes with two batteries, each with a 20-30 minute charge time so you don't have to worry about running out of juice. It's very well balanced and not heavy at all. Doesn't stall when going over curved surfaces. We used a retired uber black Escalade for practice and the tool did a great job (always good to practice on someone else's car!).

Got to do some wet sanding on a poorly coated hood and work on my basic Flex skills with a pro looking over my shoulder. All in all a good day. We have a new detail training center here in Raleigh and I'm looking forward to some more learning. Dylan was here with Rupes a couple months ago and I missed him, so hopefully he will come back through again.

Flex rep said they will have a cordless version of the 3401 VRG out soon. That should be fun!

BTW, the new gen wool pads are awesome!

Edited by GXPaycheck